lunedì 7 settembre 2020

Programmed Wargame Scenarios

This is a book that I tought I could never have: impossible to find (at reasonable prices), and no indication of a reprint... and then covid came.

Probably one of the very few good things to come from the pandemic (wargames-wise) is that a new, revised version of this book was published. I ordered it from Caliver Books as soon as it was available and just received it. It looks really good.



You can see it comes from a distant "wargaming age" (it refers to written orders, WRG rules etc...) but the scenarios are top-notch and the programmed scenario instructions can be easily adapted for any ruleset.

I was preparing to do a Friedland scenario for my simplified Grande Armee rules but now I'm turning to the Hill Line Defence (scenario 1 in the book). Stay tuned...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento