mercoledì 3 aprile 2019

Painting update March 2019

Still almost no gaming and just painting... However, I'm fairly satisfied with my painting: I could still do better both in quality and speed, but somehow I manage to paint 4 bases/units each month (barely), which is the fastest I've been in years (I know I know, my standards were really that low...)...

Last units painted since last Christmas have been 3 units of French Line Infantry and 1 of Russian Line Infantry (all ESCI), 2 of French Guard Artillery (Esci) and 2 of Austrian Artillery (HaT). All based for my version of Grande Armee.

2 units of French Line Infantry

1 unit of Russian Line Infantry (left)
and 1 of French Light Infantry (right)

Artillery units "mixed" by my kids

A more "martial" view of the 2 Austrian (left)
and 2 French Old Guard (right) artillery units


Currently on the painting table are

The Austrian Cuirassiers are the easiest and quickest to paint, while the Voltiguers are a real challenge due to the excellent Zvezda sculpting that brings out lots of details. Looking forward to finish them all!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento