venerdì 9 febbraio 2018

Caricat!

"Caricat!" is the Italian for "Charge!", used by Sardinian/Piedmontese cavalry first and Italian one later up to at least WWII. It's also the title of a book on the history of the Italian cavalry in my parents' house. Therefore, it recalls both Italian military tradition and my family's link to it and to toy soldiers (my late father having been one of the founders of the Museo Nazionale del Soldatino "M.Massaccesi" of Bologna, my home city).

Here I will talk and share about wargaming (especially miniature wargaming), history in general and anything related that I'll find interesting enough to share. It won't be "regular": I'll write when I can, which may not be very often, depending on period, mainly due to family and work.
The keyword here is "fun": fun with writing, fun with playing nd painting, fun with sharing. Not all my miniatures will be painted correctly (or at all), also due to my limited skills. Not all miniatures will correctly represent their historical counterpart during games - I play with what I have and what I'll be able to add over time.

I'd just want to have fun, develop my hobby, and relax. Comments, if polite, are welcome, because they help build friendship between gamers. I'll try to reply as much as I can, just be patient!
Historical periods I'll tackle? I'm interested in almost all of them, but my current idea is that I'll concentrate mainly on XVIII and XIX centuries, with Risorgimento one of the (but not the only) main themes. At least at start then... we'll see.

Which rules do I use? Well, that's the topic for future posts...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento